Solar PV is a truly disruptive technology, providing numerous businesses and residences with affordable, reliable electricity. As each solar system is asset with a 25+ year lifespan, it is essential that planning and procuring a solar system includes provision for Operations and Maintenance (O&M).
This will help to ensure the longevity, as well as the productivity, of the solar system.
In SOLA's Ebook on Maintaining productivity on grid-tied solar PV, you will learn:
- Securing financial returns on solar systems
- Operations and Maintenance 101: what solar systems require to keep running
- Warranties and Guarantees: the ins and outs of system component replacements
- Health and safety: maintaining embedded generation safely
- What to consider when choosing an Operations and Maintenance provider
- Can I do Operations and Maintenance myself?