As an industrial or commercial business owner, it can be confusing to understand electricity tariffs, particularly if you are wanting to reduce your electricity costs.
By downloading this free guide, you can learn the basics of understanding your electricity tariff in order to understand how you can make your building more energy-efficient, thus saving your commercial or industrial business money.
Some of the information covered in the guide includes:
- What is an energy charge, and what factors do utilities or municipalities consider when creating it?
- What is a demand charge, and how does it differ to energy charges?
- How can you understand your energy consumption patterns better in order to optimise on your electricity cost?
- How are tariffs applied, and how do you work out your 'effective' or 'blended' tariff?
- How your business could be affected by the way that electricity tariffs are applied
- Introducing solar to reduce energy consumption and demand